There are a limited number of grants and tuition waivers available to University of Copenhagen students through the Danish Government Scholarship program (UCPH). Highly gifted students from non-EU/EEU nations with excellent academic records may apply for the competitive scholarships. When a non-EU/EEA applicant is accepted, they are all automatically eligible for the scholarship.
Scholarships are only given out by the university based exclusively on academic merit; as a result, financial need is not taken into consideration.
University of Copenhagen Scholarship / Danish Government Scholarship Details
- Host Country: Denmark
- Host Institution: University of Copenhagen
- Eligible Nationality: Internationals
- Award Coverage: Partial or Full tuition
- Degree Level: Master’s, PhD, Postdoc
- Deadline: N / A
University of Copenhagen Scholarship 2023 Benefits / Coverage
- The selected Applicant will receive an award to cover either full or partial tuition fee waivers.
- The selected Applicant may also receive an additional amount to cover their basic living costs during their stay in Denmark.
The Danish Government University of Copenhagen Scholarships Eligibility Criteria for 2023
You must fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible for a scholarship:
a national of a nation not included in the European Union, the European Economic Area, or Switzerland who has been accepted into the University of Copenhagen’s master’s program.