Rotary Yoneyama Foundation Scholarships
Are you interested in acquiring a degree program from a Japanese Institution? If yes, This article is for you ;
Rotary Clubs in Japan through the Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Foundation invites applications from interested applicants who has interest in pursuing a degree program at any Japanese Institution.
Application Deadline: 13:00 JST on Monday, October 31, 2022
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Japanese Universities and Graduate Schools
Eligible Field of Study: All courses offered by the Japanese University or Graduate School in Japan
Type: Undergraduates, Master’s and PhD degree
Number of Scholarships: several
Value of Scholarship:
- Undergraduates: 100,000 yen per month
- Masters students: 140,000 yen per month
- Doctoral students: 140,000 yen per month
Only for the first year of the scholarship, a supplemental of 400,000 yen is provided upon arrival in Japan.
Duration of Scholarship: for the period of study
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- Have already chosen the university or graduate school s/he will apply for
- Be in the process of applying for admission
- Be able to submit his/her letter of acceptance (an admission approval or a pre-arrival admission approval) under the schedule below.
How to Apply: When applying, please download and use the following documents:
- Application Guide for Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship for Overseas Candidate
- Application for Scholarship
- Research Plan at Japanese University
- Scholarship Essay “Objective of my studies in Japan”
- Recommendation Letter
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
sponsors: Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Foundation
Notes: Only for the first year of the scholarship, a supplemental of 400,000 yen is provided after arrival in Japan and attending an orientation. Yoneyama scholars are to arrive in Japan prior to the month of their admission. Irrespective of the reason, if they do not arrive in Japan by the month that their scholarship will begin to be paid, they will lose their eligibility.